Solved Finance Question Answer Assignment
A futures market is a central financial exchange where people can trade standardized futures contracts. A futures exchange provides physical or electronic trading venues, which can be organized as non-profit member-owned organizations or for-profit organizations. Futures exchanges can also be integrated under other types of exchanges, such as stock markets, options markets, and bond markets.
Futures contracts are sometimes used by corporations and investors as a hedging strategy. Hedging refers to a range of investment strategies that are meant to decrease the risk experienced by investors and corporations.
Question 1 Review and discuss the collapse of the Futures Oil Market, which fell into the negative realm in May 2020.
Question 2 What were the main reasons for this fall into the negative realm? Critically discuss.
Question 3 After May 2020, what are the prospects of futures contracts as a significant risk management tool for firms? Discuss critically.
Finance Article Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
- Investment analysis assignment help
- Entrepreneurial finance assignment help
- Regulations on financial reporting
- Financial transaction tax assignment help
- Insurance assignment help
- Time value of money assignment help
- Mergers and acquisitions assignment help
- International flow of funds assignment help
- Stock valuation assignment help
- Public finance assignment help
- Personal finance assignment help
- Financial management assignment help
- Revenue recognition and measurement assignment help
- Ratio analysis assignment help
- Fixed assets and depredation assignment help